By accessing www.apnades.in and its affiliated-sites you enter into a mutual agreement with APNADES, the parental company which owns and runs APNADES FORTNIGHTLY. Though the agreement is made for an indefinite period of time, either party can cancel the agreement at any time; but the termination will be subject to the terms provided herein. (www.apnades.in will be referred as ‘the Site’, herafter in this document.)
We reserve all the rights to change, add or modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may make changes at any time and whenever we make any changes they will be posted on the Site. Thus it remains your responsibility, as a user, to check them and refer to the revised/changed or altered terms and conditions before continue using the Site.
We reserve all the rights to edit/delete or modify any or all of the contents on the Site. Similarly, the Site may withdraw or suspend any of its services and products, without offering any prior notice.
The site holds absolute rights to charge for the subscription of any of the products / services or for membership, but only after serving a prior notice informing the readers/viewers about the charges.
Copyright and Trademarks
All the materials – comprising text documents, audio and video files, graphical images, photos, trademarks and logos – which are exhibited on the site are the property of APNADES. All the materials are protected under the Indian copyright laws. Thus any sort of infringement will be defended and pursued to the maximum extent which the law permits. Any user of the site can make use of the materials provided on our site, however in a limited way and only with permission.
Limited Permission to Copy
- As a user, you are allowed to print or download either extracts or full pages from the site. The downloaded materials, however, shall never be used for any commercial purposes and their use must be limited to personal purposes alone.
- With the help of any software or apps – either directly or indirectly, you are not to make any database in electronic or nonelectronic (structured manual form) by regularly downloading and systematically storing whole or any part of the pages from the site.
- None of the contents displayed on the Site shall be reproduced / transmitted to or stored in any other website. None of the contents shall be copied and stored in any electronic or nonelectronic form nor shall they be uploaded to any public or private electronic retrieval system without gaining prior written permission from us.
- For republishing any of our materials, you may contact APNADES through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
The entire contents uploaded on the Site are meant only for general information/use. These contents shall not be taken as advice and you should not rely upon them in making your decision. Those articles which form specific advice or replies are strictly the opinions of those experts or consultants. And for these opinions, the Site shall bear no responsibility.
Apnades shall not be responsible for any damage of your electronic devices while using the Site.
- Some of the links on the Site may lead you to other sites which need not necessarily be controlled and owned by APNADES. While visiting these sites, you are outside Apnades’s site.
- Apnades holds no responsibility over the contents of these sites nor is responsible for any legal violations by these sites.
The Site shall not be responsible for the advertising materials. The ones who provide the advertising materials will hold the entire responsibility and they are to make sure that all the materials to comply with both national and international laws.
All the terms and conditions of the Site are governed by the Laws of India and the jurisdiction for any complaints related to the Terms shall be the Kottayam Court of Law.